The Chautauqua County Partnership for Economic Growth (CCPEG) brings together public and private leaders to focus on county-wide and regional economic development. It serves as the catalyst and broker of resources for advancing economic prosperity efforts and is the central coordinating entity for the formation, retention, development, and attraction of quality jobs and advancements to the quality of life in Chautauqua County. CCPEG fulfills its mission through the following strategic initiatives:
- Providing proactive leadership on issues that affect business growth, challenges to job creation, and the long-term competitiveness of our economy;
- Developing vibrant places with enriching experiences for citizens and visitors alike, with dynamic communities in which to live;
- Synthesizing workforce, entrepreneurial, and small business development with business development objectives;
- Facilitating entrepreneurial growth and the retention and expansion of primary employers and key industries; and
- Driving development, marketing, and attraction of targeted businesses to our greater community.