Measuring Our Success in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
October 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
What makes a great diversity initiative? Why do the work of fostering equity and inclusion? How can DEI help you grow? What do DEI initiatives look like for outdoor organizations? This session provides answers to these questions and more through discovering new and innovative ways to talk about diversity through both head and heart-centered lenses and measure success through qualitative and quantitative data. Learn about the organizational benefits of diversity, equity, inclusion, and access.
- Uncover the benefits of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in outdoor spaces
- Learn how to create an inclusive and equitable hiring plan
- Understand how to leverage your qualitative and quantitative data to measure the impact of D.E.I. efforts.
- Discover new strategies for goal setting in your strategic plan to make space for DEI initiatives
- Hear real-world examples of successful diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in outdoor organizations