- This event has passed.
Retool’22: A Climate Tech Conference for Manufacturers
October 19, 2022
The Retool WNY Initiative presents a climate technology conference for manufacturers and the manufacturing industry in upstate New York. Join industry leaders, manufacturers, investors, and entrepreneurs October 17–19, 2022 to learn, network, and collaborate on opportunities related to developing new business in the emerging climate technology sector.
New York State’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act of 2019 sets aggressive targets for decarbonization and reduction of greenhouse gases by 2050 with the goal of 100% zero-emissions electricity by 2040. Industry is changing, creating new manufacturing opportunities. Are you prepared to take advantage of them?
What to Expect
- Learn about market opportunities that exist in the climate technology sector.
- Discover innovators who are already in the climate technology supply-chain.
- Hear from entrepreneurs and investors about how to grow new businesses in Western NY and the Southern Tier.
- Meet secondary and higher education leaders who are formulating new programs and courses in response to climate technology and clean tech manufacturing needs.
- See examples of electrified vehicles and equipment, and talk with industry experts.
Manufacturers, entrepreneurs, investors, small business owners, public sector leaders, secondary and higher education workforce leaders from across New York State and the Northeast region.