- This event has passed.
State of the Region – Maximizing Solar Development in 2022
March 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Solar energy will play a critical role in reaching New York State’s CLCPA clean energy and climate goals for 2030. Hear from market leaders on how developers and businesses can overcome challenges and prepare for what’s needed to effectively meet future energy goals.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Challenges in project development including regulatory issues, land use issues and neighborhood opposition
• Overviews of solar development opportunities
• Regulatory and finance perspectives on solar projects
• Understanding the PILOT process
• The Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA) impact