Trail Planning and Design: Foundations of Success
December 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Trail planning and design utilize a variety of approaches, tools, and techniques. This webinar will review several common approaches and technologies and provide attendees with real world examples of trail planning and design projects. Additionally, we’ll explore the phases of trail planning and design and the specific outputs associated with: trail feasibility studies, conceptual plans, master plans, field design and specification.
This webinar is part of a three-part webinar series hosted by the Professional TrailBuilders Association. Join us for all four webinars (or view the recordings):
- November 2, 2023: Approvals, Permits, and Compliance: Navigating the Regulatory Waters from Trail Plan Through Construction
- December 7, 2023: Trail Planning and Design: Foundations of Success
- January 11, 2024: Risk Management During Trail Construction
- Provide information that will improve safe working practices for trail workers
- Enhance safety and risk management skills for crew leaders or project supervisors
- Provide information that could reduce lost time accidents or financial impacts to professional trail builders or organizations/agencies.