Planning board and zoning board of appeals members are required by state statute to obtain four hours of training a year. It is important local officials stay informed on planning and zoning issues, as their decisions directly impact their municipalities for decades to come.
If you have questions about a particular planning or zoning topic, or are seeking out generalized training for local officials, please contact us.
Online Training Resources
- 11/17 – Fall Planning & Zoning Training at JCC-Jamestown Campus
- Floodplain Regulation for Local Review Boards
- Duties of Planning Board & Zoning Board Secretaries
- Short Term Rentals
Ohio APA – Planning Webcast Series
- 11/17 – The National Digital Trails Project
- 12/1 – Wilderness Trails: Special Places, Special Considerations
- 12/15 – U.S. Bicycle Route System: Success Stories from Across the Network
- 1/19 – Effective Communication with Elected Officials
- 1/26 – Introduction to Marketing for Non-Marketers and Small Agencies
- 2/9 – Best Practice Trail Auditing Using Digital Platforms