The following section provides information on different types of clean energy technology and infrastructure such as wind energy, offshore wind, solar energy, energy storage, electric vehicles, nuclear energy, renewable natural gas, and hydrogen. The resources listed provide information on benefits, impacts, and applicable financial incentives for each type of technology.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at email@example.com.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems