Types of electric vehicles include All-Electric, Plug-In Hybrids, or Hybrids. This section contains information on alternative fuel types, electricity basics, electric vehicle emissions, and electric vehicle charging.
The Alternative Fuels Data Center provides useful information on the basics of electricity, how powering vehicles with electricity works, and electric charging stations. Learn more about the basics of electricity.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency provides information on green vehicles, vehicles and greenhouse gases, fuel savings, the fuel economy, the future of transportation, and how to make transportation greener. Learn more.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems