Developing technology to store electrical energy can help meet the demand of electricity. Energy storage technology can also help make renewable energy smooth and dispatchable. This section provides information and resources related to energy storage technology.
The Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook provides information and instructions to help support local governments who are managing battery energy storage system developments in their communities. Access the guidebook.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at email@example.com.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems