Hydrogen is a clean fuel that, when consumed in a fuel cell, produces water. Hydrogen can be produced from a variety of domestic resources, which makes it an attractive fuel option for transportation and electricity generation applications. The following section provides information on resources related to hydrogen.
Information on the research, development, and demonstration of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies can be found from here.
The Office of Efficiency & Renewable Energy provides information on the basics of hydrogen fuel. Learn more.
NYSERDA provides information on current activities, policies, and studies related to Hydrogen. Learn more.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at email@example.com.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems