Nuclear energy comes from splitting atoms in a reactor to heat water into steam. The steam turns a turbine and generates electricity. Nuclear Energy is an energy source that has zero emissions. The following section provides information and resources that are related directly to nuclear energy.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems