Since 2016, New York State has been conducting research to evaluate the potential of offshore wind energy. This section provides a series of resources related specifically to off-shore wind energy.
NYSERDA has led the development of the New York State Offshore Wind Master Plan, which contains potential areas for offshore wind development, a description of economic and environmental benefits, and other detailed information. Read the plan.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems