The following section provides helpful resources for residents, including both homeowners and renters.
Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative
Comfort Home, Home Energy Audits, Home Savings Program, Pearl Home Certification, Home Energy Score, are all NYSERDA programs. Learn more.
NYSERDA provides tips on simple actions that renters can take to start saving money and energy. Learn more.
In New York State, conventional heating and cooling systems are responsible for 37 percent of energy consumption and 32 percent of greenhouse gas emissions. Learn more about different options for heat pumps.
Water heating is typically the second-largest energy expense in a home. Learn more about water heater options.
The U.S. Department of Energy offers tips for residents who are considering purchasing a renewable energy system. Learn more about generating electricity at your home.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems