The following section provides helpful resources for residents, including both homeowners and renters.
In New York State, conventional heating and cooling systems are responsible for 37 percent of energy consumption and 32 percent of greenhouse gas emissions. Learn more about different options for heat pumps.
The information found on this webpage is provided “as is”. Chautauqua County makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, concerning the information contained herein. If external links are not working, please contact the Department of Planning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- NYS Climate Act
- NYS Clean Energy Dashboard
- NYSERDA Wind Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Solar Energy Guidebook
- NYSERDA Battery Energy Storage System Guidebook
- Chautauqua County Decommissioning Template
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency
- EV Charging Station Locations
- Local Utilities
- Home Renewable Energy Systems